Sunnyhills School provides quality education for children from New Entrant to Year 6. Our school is a nurturing, positive environment where children learn to take responsibility for their own learning in their pursuit of 'Learning for Life'. Sunnyhills School focuses on high quality teaching and learning.
Our results show strong academic achievement, sustained over time. We place a great importance on our relationship with parents, working together to ensure that children achieve their potential.
Domestic In Zone Enrolment Information
The following documents will give you all the information you need to enrol your child at Sunnyhills school.
You can download our enrolment form, a map of our school zone, information for new entrant children starting in 2020 and a copy of our school enrolment scheme. Alternatively please feel free to come in to the school office to pick up an enrolment pack that includes these documents.
Documentation required for enrolment:
- Child's passport or Birth Certificate
- Visa Documents - if relevant. These include Residency Permits and Student Visas, Parents' work permits etc.
- Parents' Passports if they have work permits.
- Proof of Address 1) a copy of a power account - this must be your current, permanent place of residence.
- Proof of Address 2)We no longer accept private rental agreements. All rental agreements must be through a Licensed Rental Company or Real Estate Agent. OR if you have recently purchased a property, then the sales and purchase agreement.
- Immunisation form - or certifcate from your local Docotr for all children enrolling. If you do not wish to immunise, we must be advised for our records in case of a health emergency.
International Student Enrolment Information
We welcome both short term and long term international students. We offer a very successful short term programme at the start of Term 3 (July/August) only. This programme comprises of in class learning alongside New Zealand domestic students in their usual daily lessons, 4 separate sessions per week of NZ cultural experiences for our international students, and where possible the inclusion with our specialist release programmes for music, technology and environmental studies.
- We do not take short term international students in February.
- There is a minimum 2 week stay for short term internationals.
For all inquiries please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short term international applications for July/August 2019 study are now closed as we have no more spaces available.
The following documents will give you all the information you need to complete an international enrolment at Sunnyhills School.
You can download our international student enrolment form and a copy of our international student fees below. Alternatively please feel free to come in to the school office to pick up an enrolment pack that includes these documents.